What is Intergroup ?
Intergroup is an ACA WSO sanctioned assembly of local Connecticut meeting volunteers,devoting their time to help ensure ACA thrives in Connecticut. Ideally every Connecticut ACA meeting will have a active Intergroup representative (IR) that attends the bi-monthly meetings.We are not here to tell you what to do,what to think,how to run your meetings,or what to do with your meetings funds. Intergroup services the various meetings and community through the following:
- Serve as a comprehensive news and information source for ACA’s in Connecticut
- Carry the message to those who still suffer
- Support new meetings and meeting development
- Maintain this website
- Distribute materials that help ACA’s spread the word
- Provide literature to meetings
- Help people find meetings
- Represent Connecticut to the ACA World Organization (WSO) and help shape policy
- Help get the word to hospitals and correction facilities
- and much more
Consider having a representative attend a meeting to share ideas,concerns and your input.
The next Intergroup meeting will be on September 15, 2018 at 10:00 AM at the *Rocky Hill Congregational Church, 805 Old Main Street, Rocky Hill, 06067. ACA literature is available for purchase.