What is Intergroup?
Intergroup is an ACA WSO sanctioned assembly of local Connecticut meeting volunteers, devoting their time to help ensure ACA thrives in Connecticut. Ideally, every Connecticut ACA meeting will have an active Intergroup representative (IR) that attends the bi-monthly meetings. We are not here to tell you what to do, what to think, how to run your meetings, or what to do with your meetings funds. Intergroup services the various meetings and community through the following:
- Serve as a comprehensive news and information source for ACA’s in Connecticut
- Carry the message to those who still suffer
- Support new meetings and meeting development
- Maintain this website
- Distribute materials that help ACA’s spread the word
- Provide literature to meetings
- Help people find meetings
- Represent Connecticut to the ACA World Organization (WSO) and help shape policy
- Help get the word to hospitals and correction facilities
- and much more
Consider having a representative attend a meeting to share ideas, concerns, and your input.
The ACA Intergroup meets every month on the 3rd Saturday. Please see below for schedule and location. Please feel free to attend and bring your ideas, concerns or input. ACA Literature is available for purchase.
Upcoming ACA Intergroup Meetings:
Saturday, October 15, 2018
Via Conference Call
For details on Call
Saturday, November 17, 2018
Rocky Hill Congregational Church
805 Old Main Street
Rocky Hill, CT 06067